AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Jefferson Middle School every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to JMS! You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. To support JMS through your Amazon.com purchases, follow this link: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/62-1791034
Please collect the Box Tops from your grocery items, including school some supplies. Save the tops until we ask you to send them in with your student.
Food City School Bucks
Connect your Food City ValuCard to Jefferson Middle School to increase the school’s share of funds distributed to community schools. Every qualifying purchase after registering and using your ValuCard entitles the school to more points, thus a greater share of the School Bucks awards. The more qualifying purchases, and the more participants in support of your chosen school, the larger the School Bucks check at the end of the year. School ID: 40515
Kroger Community Rewards
Schools will earn a percentage of a total amount based on the amount of support they receive from registered supporters who shop using their Kroger Plus Card. It’s kind of like a pie, the size of your school’s slice will depend on how much your supporters are shopping. It looks like a lot of steps, but is much like other online account registration processes. Thank you in advance!
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com (only required once!).
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with JMS after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most of you will be new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to move forward.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. If you use your phone number at the register, call 800-576-4377, and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (61699) or name of organization (Jefferson Middle School PTO), select JMS from list and click confirm. (It’s there, I’ve registered my own card.)
- You should see JMS on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for JMS until after you register your card(s).
- Swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
School Board Budget
FY2015 Board Approved ORS Budget
Second reading and final vote June 16, 2016
First reading June 9, 2014 (public comments allowed)
Presented to City Council June 2, 2014
FY2015 Oak Ridge City Schools Budget
Presented to Board of Education May 14, 2014